Our 25th wedding anniversary took us to Zion National Park and we found Cable mountain Lodge. It is extremely convenient, located just steps from the park entrance. We were able to pick up the free shuttle into the park. The area is beautiful with glorious mountains surrounding you. We had one of the smaller rooms in the back that did not have a view but nonetheless, the room was beautiful. Bathroom with granite countertops and shower surround. The king bed was very comfy. The comforter was very high quality. We did not need a view from the room because we spent most of time outdoors hiking. Free wifi. Poor cell phone coverage but I was on vacation and did not care. I kept in touch with family via email. In the town of Springdale, there was good cell phone coverage. The room had hardwood floors and was very clean. The pool was nice. We only stayed for 3 days but I really wish, we had stayed longer. It was a perfect, quiet getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah