“Good value, great food, gorgeous backdrop” 4 of 5 bubbles

Casa de Amigos
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parker, Colorado
“Good value, great food, gorgeous backdrop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

We enjoyed sitting outside with tasty margaritas and watching the sunset on the high red, rock walls surrounding us at Amigos. The servers were friendly and busy; perhaps the place is under staffed. But we didn't mind lingering in this casual, comfortable setting. The food was very good. We would certainly go back again.

• Czech first
Vienna, Austria
“There are better choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We came back late from a Special movie in Zion Theatre and some other Restaurants were already closing, so we tried this one. We needed some time to catch someone who could assign us a table, but we got a nice one on the front porch. The Server did not understand what we are saying and I was afraid he would not bring the right meals, but fortunately he did.

Food was there very fast, but the Quality did not meet my expectations. It seemed like warmed up Food, there was not much taste in it and the presentation was also poor.

I would prefer the other Restaurants in Springdale.

Caledonia, Michigan
“Average food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

HAd dinner here in September. There was no one at the hostess stand, after 10 minutes or so we asked a waitress if there was a hostess and she threw a couple of menus on a table in a corner of the patio. A waiter that did not understand english brought chips and salsa, but no water or drinks. After another 15 minutes or so we flagged down the waitress that seated us and asked if there was someone that could take our order for drinks and food. (The salsa was really working) She apologized and said it was crazy there and only two waitress's for the entire restaurant, and they were surprisingly busy. (It WAS dinner time) Another wait for drinks, but the food showed up in a timely manner. Food was average southwestern, not bad but not good either. Prices were consistent with a resort town, $12 - 18 for a dinner entree. We had another wait for the check and got out of there. The entire process took about an hour and half, too long for food that was already prepared.

1 Thank MidwestJA
Pittston
“Good for Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I arrived in Zion at 10pm, so my options were limited. When I walked in, they were cleaning up, but I was warmly invited to take any table I wanted. They had a fairly good selection of beer, and the menu had the normal mexican fare. The prices were a tiny bit high, but they were certainly not outrageous. The area does not have a huge selection of restaurants that are open after 10pm, so I was happy with what was offered here. I ordered two tacos, and I had no complaints. The tacos were served with a bed of rice, refried beans, guacamole, and sour cream. The price was decent, and I was very happy. The female cook came out to check on my satisfaction, as I requested no onions. She explained that a few items, such as salsa, and guac have onions, and she seemed genuinely concerned that I was happy. What more could you want?

Visited September 2013
“Service you expect but never get”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Worth it for the good service and outdoor atmosphere alone. Food was acceptable, great place to refuel after a long day hiking.