“Awesome staff and service!”

Zion Rock & Mountain Guides
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Springdale
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Southern Utah adventure experts. Zion Rock and Mountain Guides offers "the most comprehensive guide service in Southern Utah". Whether climbing on rock, on ice, exploring incredible slot canyons, jeep tours, mountain biking or hiking the Zion National Park - Zion Narrows, we have an adventure for you. On your own or with one of our guides/instructors our staff can help you plan and achieve your outdoor adventure goals.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My 2 friends and I recently took a trip to Utah for a week stopping at some of the national parks. Natually we stopped in Zion/Springdale as part of this roadtrip. We had plans to canyoneer in the Orderville Gulch slot canyon in Zion as part of our stay. We researched outfitters and found this amazing company. Our instructor Scott was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and funny. After our class, us three girls from Oregon were way over prepared for our adventure, all due to Scott's teaching. The second employee we encountered, Dean, was also great! He waived our shuttle fee for the morning ride to the top of our hike because we took a class ealier that day, saving us girls quite a bit.
Your company was easy to work with and very professional. I will certainly recommend you all to any of my family and friends stopping near Zion/Springdale area!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"gear rental"
"made us feel"

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We booked a family canyoneering (full day) outing with ZMG. Our plans good changed and they accommodated us without an issue. Our guide was very knowledgeable and did a good job leading us through the day. We really got a good feel for the basics of canyoneering. The boys loved repelling into the ice cold water in one of the slots. As a bonus they loaned us walking sticks for our Narrows trek the next day (at no charge). Like I said, great customer service! I would fully recommend this to other families.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Dean started our day hiking the Narrows top to bottom perfectly. Anyone that can be funny at 630am in the morning on the way to a 10 hour hike has my vote. Great employee. My girlfriend and I had a great top to bottom run of the narrows and loved his humor even from the back of the bus.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Dean helped us prepare ourselves for a strenuous day as we were about to hike through the narrows at Zion! He was entertaining and gave us personal attention and we were sitting in the back of the shuttle! Thanks dean I plan to return!