“Good burger...”

Jack's Sports Grill
Ranked #17 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2014

No atmosphere.....bad lighting but good hamburger. Lots of TV's for sports... What can I say. Burger Beer Sports..there you have it!
When we were there a huge contingent of Camero owners arrived and this place was not prepared for such an onslaught of customers....they kind of freaked out and ignored us....jack the bartender is good.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They do have a bar set up as well as indoor seating and outdoor patio seating. Simple food, but made to order. The servers and bar tenders are exceptionally nice and prompt to greet you. Families are welcome and meals are not over priced.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We met family there and lucked into tables to watch the USA World Cup game. The food was good. Service wasn't fast but no one was in a hurry - we were there to watch the game. Staff was friendly. I'd go back if I were in the area again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The food was good and the drinks were good. In a very relaxed, comefortable setting. What else can you say?

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The food here was very good, Most everything on the menu was between 8 and 14 dollars, so figure ten bucks a head, and you'll come pretty close before tax & tip. The hamburgers are delicious and quite large (1/2 lb is my guess,) so the prices were not unreasonable, although they were higher than I expected. I had the Mushroom Burger, which was ten dollars and loaded with mushrooms and cheese. The bun was fresh.

It is a sports bar, in that there are TVs on every wall, with different sports running on them, but I only saw a couple of people watching them. Mostly, people were there to eat. Most of them were tourists, I think.

The service people were cheerful and working very hard, filling water glasses and so on, but there were not enough of them. We were there at 1pm on a weekday, but the place was pretty full, and they had two waitresses. It's a pretty small place, but that was still more than they could handle. We saw at least one angry pair of customers, who waited a long time to get their check back, and we had to wait a long time, too.

I gave the place four stars because it was clean, with good burgers and cheerful people. I wish I could give it 3.5 stars because of the service. If the people had been any less pleasant, or the burger any less wonderful, I would have given it three.