We very much enjoyed our stay at the Bumbleberry Inn. We had a room in the very rear of the property and a great view of The Watchman from our window, especially at sunset. Also enjoyed watching the ducks, geese, chickens, and pygmy goats in the back forty.
The staff was friendly and helpful, the place was clean and affordable. There is a good cafe style restaurant on the premises where we had supper, and there are lots of other restaurants in little Springdale itself.
The entrance to Zion National Park is about a mile down the road. You can pick up a shuttle at the hotel or drive in to the park headquarters and pick up a shuttle there, as cars aren't allowed throughout most of the park.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah