The Bumbleberry Inn isn't a fancy resort property, but if you need a place to stay when visiting Zion it's close, affordable and very adequate. The young lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. There are many restaurant choices within walking distance and a small grocery store very close to the motel. We had a room that looked out the back of the motel and the views of the mountains were outstanding (they're also outstanding on the front side of the motel too). We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah