This is not the Ritz, Hilton or Holiday Inn... but the rooms were clean. Bed was comfortable.
Showers were really hot and strong...no elevator to second floor was a small matter. We slept and showered there and used the hot tub...good enough for me... it is a little dated. Close to good restaurants and shuttle stop. Plenty of parking. Pay laundry on property. Nice towels...save some money and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah