This place definetely lacks on details. The pool chairs were bronken, the paitings in the bedroom were crooked, the toilet seat cover wasn't screwed on, etc... however, if you are going to Zions and is going to spend all day outdoors and just need a confortable bed to sleep and a shower, this place is not bad for the price and location. The bed was confortable, the bedroom was clean and they had ac and free wi-fi. Again, just remember that if you are going to Zions, you really are not going to spend much time in a hotel. I was looking for an affordable place with a pool, close to the park. This was it. Definetely not suitable for a romantic getaway, but for a family or friends trying to have fun on the cheap, it's not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah