We got this hotel just for a place to sleep while we were visiting Zion National Park. I should've noticed something was up when there were only 4 cars in the parking lot when we arrived after dinner. The beds were not comfortable. At least the tv was of a decent size and worked. I couldn't tell if the room was in mid renovation or if that was it fully renovated. The one thing that scared me was the fact around the wall ac/heater unit, there were towels stuffed around it to fill the gap between the unit and the wall. It's like there was a bigger unit in there and now this new one was smaller. Because of this I couldn't sleep at all throughout the night for fear that while using the heater the towels or something might catch fire. Unfortunately for us, we spend the whole night freezing. The upside is that the heater did warm up the room and the room was clean. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay and not too worried, then book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah