Very disappointed... Read reviews, thought they were superficial comments- until I slipped on the floor, between the room and the bathroom sink, due to leaking sink, tv remote visibly grungy, pool empty and non-functioning, no water around property, only empty, pipe exposed, water ways. Price is ok, be careful though, hazards may exist! We are moving rooms to the la Quinta for the extra $20 per night. We are typically understanding of minor lodging issues, here, there were just too many issues to look the other way.
AC cooled very well, BUT it pulled in cigarette smoke from the outside. :(
Pluses : Good location. Bed comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah