Free Wifi....doesn't work.
Cable TV....cable doesn't work and no local channels.
Green liquid filled pool.
Exposed electrical outlet.
Very rude owner at the front desk. I had a reservation with printed confirmation for two queen beds on the second floor. He tried to give me a first floor one queen bed room with no discount. Had to argue with him to get what I reserved and paid for.
Dead bolt didn't line up with doorway. Had to literally lift the door in order to get it to fit into the door.
Curtains let in every ounce of light. Not the regular room darkening curtains.
Only good thing was the view and a comfortable bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah