Do not stay here. Spend a bit more money and stay somewhere else in town. Please. I was only going to be in Springdale one night and I figured I would just stay at the cheapest place I could find. Bad choice. And I'd like to stress that I am not a fancy person who only stays in 5 star hotels or anything. I am ok with staying wherever as long as it is clean and reasonably comfortable. The check-in process unnecessarily took forever. The cable TV was out of service. I heard other guests complaining that the WiFi was not working. The sink in the room leaked onto the carpet whenever you turned on the faucet. The carpet was really dirty. The breakfast was served in the dirty lobby by the owner who was barefoot and wearing the same dirty clothes from the night before. Seriously, this place was a dump. Don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah