These nights didn't cost us much. It was fine. It was clean which was my #1 priority. There weren't any frills except the pool which my 8 year old enjoyed. It wasn't fancy and the beds weren't very firm, but everything worked like it should. We had a two bedroom unit, but not the remodeled one. There was no A/C in the second bedroom, but even in August I didn't need it. They had coffee in the office in the morning, but we were always in the park early and never took the time. Thought it was interesting that Springdale closes up early in the evening (the restaurant we had dinner at closed at 9pm) and we had to look for some place that opened for breakfast before 8am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah