Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast
US$192
Quality Inn & Suites Montclair(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$199
QualityInn
Majestic View Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$596
US$550
Driftwood Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$282
US$247
Historic Pioneer Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$263
Priceline
Flanigan's Inn(Springdale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmaster suitemassage chairliz and larrysteam showerpinball machinesfrench press coffeepot bellied pigfrench pressedfriendly dogsprivate porchhomemade cookiespecan wafflegracious hostshouse is beautifullovely homestuffed french toastdietary restrictions
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spent two nights in Master suite. Absolutely fantastic. The whole experience was perfect. Room was huge, beautiful and very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and the hosts were warm welcoming and friendly. There is not one negative thing you could say regarding this wonderful bed and breakfast.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed in "The Masters" room, which was on the ground floor, for four nights in May. The room was fabulous, the bed was plush and there was great scenery looking out of the round window from the bedroom. There was lots of space and very quiet in both the bedroom and the grounds of the B&B. The bathroom was huge and presented a Jacuzzi and dual showerheads. The room's decor was exquisite as was the decor in the lounge area. Although The Masters cost a few dollars more than the other rooms, it was worth it. Liz was a great host and Michael, who was a wealth of info and who mostly served our breakfasts, was fantastic. Each morning, he made sure my wife and I had coffee before the 8am breakfast. Since we are early risers, we needed this coffee to sort of wake up from our previous days' hikes in ZNP. The breakfasts were out of this world and more than enough to eat. I'm not sure if I liked the stuffed French toast or the pecan waffle better. We got to see Michael's pet chickens, the beneficiaries of what the group did not eat for breakfast. The portions were huge with lots of leftovers, so the chickens made out like bandits. Our room had a covered lanai where my wife's sister/husband and I had wine and cheese during our relaxing moments in the evening since we spent a lot of time at the Zion National Park. We left our car at the B&B as the Springdale bus stops, where we hitched the ride to ZNP, were only a couple of blocks away and of course the ZNP buses that ran every 7-10 minutes were complimentary. Walking into town was only a few blocks so we had good dinners and ice cream. If you are going to ZNP, I highly recommend this place to stay. When the B&B is as good as the place you are visiting, that says something about the B&B. Stay here and you won't be dissatisfied. Thank you Liz!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WayneSchmitt
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have been going to Zion and Bryce for 20 years and have always stayed at Zion Canyon Bed & Breakfast. This is definitely the best place to stay, even better than the lodge in the Park. The rooms are all different so talk with Liz about the best room for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelOn131
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had a wonderful time. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The food was outstanding! The innkeepers were friendly, welcoming, and helpful. All in all an outstanding experience. We were only there one night, but we would love to go back for a longer visit. We visited Grand Canyon NP (which is, of course, awe-inspiring), but in many ways, I perferred Zion which is a much more up-close-and-personal experience. I can't say enough good things about Zion Canyon B&B.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I really cannot think of a title catchy enough that would do this place justice. I treated my mom to a Mother's Day weekend get-away and, for both of us, it was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast. I was amazed! The home is beautiful... inside and out. You can tell that Liz, Larry and Mychal have really put a lot of time and effort into creating a wonderful experience for their guests.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Mychal and their 3 dogs. Mychal gave us the tour, and showed us to our room, and we immediately felt very welcomed. We stayed in the Hidden Canyon room and it was perfect. It is a good size room, with it's own full bathroom. The room has doors that open on to a spacious deck... with a beautiful view! The beds were super comfortable, for both of us. The location of the B&B was perfect as well, situated very close to both Zion's visitor center, as well as the town.

Another [scrumptiously] beautiful thing about Zion Canyon B&B was their breakfasts. Holy Moly! When Mychal told us that breakfast was served at 8am, I thought "I'm not going to make it that early"... but am I glad I did. Mychal is the chef and he makes these breakfasts to die for!!! Ingredients from their garden, freshly made bread and Mychal's creativity made for a very wonderful party in your mouth. The portions are large, by my standards, but I did not see any of the other guests needing to ask for more food either.

We only saw Larry once, but Liz and Mychal are the most wonderfully welcoming people. We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family