Zion Canyon B&B was perfect!
The location is right on the shuttle route for Zion National Park. You can park at the B&B and catch the shuttle into the park and not worry about parking. There are several restaurants within walking distance.
Our room (The Narrows) was very clean. On the shared balcony was a mini refrigerator and several chairs. The view from the balcony was amazing! Breakfast was served in two courses. The first course was fruit and yogurt, the second was stuffed french toast (with homemade bread) with berry sauce and bacon. Coffee and juice were served. The presentation was beautiful!
We did not utilize the spa area.
The only thing that I could even mention that was not perfect was that the neighbor's homes were not as immaculate as the B&B (see pics). This would definitely not be a deterrent for me to choose this B&B again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast is located next to Zion National Park, which has a myriad of deep sandstone canyons extending over 30 miles while covering 229 square miles. The canyons in Zion were named by early Mormon settlers, and many of the formations in the park have biblical names. The park was established in 1909 as Mukuntuweap National Monument and expanded in 1919 to Zion National Park. The park is composed mostly of sandstone stained by the oxidizing of iron in the rock. Zion National Park with its many canyons contains 75 species of mammals, 271 species of birds, 32 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 8 species of fish in the streams and rivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Canyon b&b
- Zion Canyon Hotel Springdale
- Zion Canyon Bed And Breakfast Springdale, Utah