“We loved MeMe's!”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! New Options for Breakfast all day! Otherwise, full breakfast menu available 7 am to 11:30 am, includes gourmet dessert and savory crepes, omelets, quiche, pancakes, homemade yogurt parfaits, and sandwiches. New lunch and dinner menu starting at 11:30 a.m. with crepes served all day, plus fabulous burgers, chicken sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, and our dinner and dessert crepes. Wine and beer served from 11:30 am. Inside and patio dining with great views. Top it off with a gourmet espresso drink and enjoy the view!
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a great breakfast on our way into Zion. Crepes - who would have guessed. Cappucino. A great spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This was one of the few restaurants in Springdale that was reasonably priced. The menu consisted mostly of crepes, breakfast items, and sandwiches which were all delicious. We had three meals here during our visit and we greatly enjoyed all three.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Like many people, I was visiting Zion National Park. I was hungry and thought I'd stop off and grab a quick bite. First of all, the view around Meme's is awesome (it's very close to the Park), and so one can stay and eat there and still be enjoying the environment. Now, on to the café itself: It was wonderful! I wanted vegetarian options, and the service was so friendly and helpful. A lot of the staff is vegetarian, and they knew exactly what to suggest. Thy even custom made an omelette for me, and their cheddar cheese didn't use meat rennet (I don't know about the other cheese they use, and anyway you should probably check when you get there). By the way, they have lots tons of 'normal food' etc. too which looked delicious.
Definitely try the Belgian waffles, best I've ever had (including when I was in Belgium!). I ordered that twice (because I came back again of course). I'd return here a third time if I come back to the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We lunched here twice on our roadtrip around the SW States. Both times the food was of excellent quality and of reasonable price considering the tourist nature of the town. The service both times was friendly and efficient.

We had wraps on the first visit and salads on the second. All were good quality ingredients and tasty. We were a bit swamped with spinach in the salads but not to the detriment of other ingredients. Have to admit to not being too inspired with the pulled pork’s flavour or quantity but that was our only criticism.

The restaurant and restroom were clean but the restroom does attract a queue due to there being only one. The décor is clean and fresh and the espresso was the best coffee we had in the US for five weeks.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I had the bacon cheddar quiche and it was delicious with the fruit cup and wheat toast. My coffee cup never went below half full. Everything is made on premise, fresh and healthy (as a bacon cheddar quiche can be). A caprese quiche for the vegetarians in your group. I am ready to take on Zion's trails! I'll be back tomorrow for the crepes!