“Buyers Remorse!”

Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! New Options for Breakfast all day! Otherwise, full breakfast menu available 7 am to 11:30 am, includes gourmet dessert and savory crepes, omelets, quiche, waffles, pancakes, homemade yogurt parfaits, and sandwiches. New lunch and dinner menu starting at 11:30 a.m. with crepes served all day, plus fabulous burgers, chicken sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, tacos, and our dinner and dessert crepes. Wine and beer served from 11:30 am. Inside and patio dining with great views. Top it off with a gourmet espresso drink and enjoy the view!
“Buyers Remorse!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently took at trip to Zion and wanted a break front he usual places. It was late morning and still wanted breakfast so I stopped at MeMe's. I am not a big crepes fan and rarely order them, so I decided to get it in an omelet instead, WRONG CHOICE! The group next to us all got crepes, they were HUGE!!! And by how fast they all crushed them they must have been good! My omelet was pretty good very impressed with the ingredients used were fresh and wholesome. Meme's also has a very nice open patio with great views and the waitress was very nice. I will be stopping by again to get one of those crepes in the near future!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Pueblo, Colorado
“Less Than Impressed”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A snail is faster than the service I got. I was told when seated it would be 20 minutes before my order would be taken. Okay, I'm traveling and have time, as I was in no hurry but the place wasn't that busy? It took 15 minutes just to get a glass of water and a menu. The outside seating area didn't look real busy either. Food was so-so, I had a Mediterranean Crepe, was way too much food.

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Slow service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

While the food (tacos)was absolutely stunning, waiting for over 50 minutes to get it was a little too long. Though we stayed and watched the hummingbirds feeding around the syrup feeders in the garden.

Visited June 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“lots of food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great place for breakfast. The food was great and a lot. We ate here after hiking angels landing so we were grateful for the quality and abundance.

Visited June 2014
New York, USA
“Excellent crepes”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I would have given this place a 5 star but we had been spoiled by the excellent food and coffee at another local place the day before. However the quality of food and service is very good here. I had the nutella crepe and my husband had the apple cinnamon crepe. We both loved our breakfast although I thought mine was a little too sweet and I was only able to finish about 3/4th of it! Coffee was good too but again we had found another local place the day before that was better.

I would definitely come here again. They have a nice outdoor seating area and the location is very close to the entrance of the Zion NP.

• Visited June 2014