“I don't go to Zion without stopping here”
Review of LaFave Gallery

LaFave Gallery
Ranked #3 of 14 Shopping in Springdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Zion Canyon and surrounded by the soaring red sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park, we represent an eclectic and talented group of over 35 regional artists who capture the landscape and spirit of this high desert country in a variety of mediums including watercolors, pastels, wind sculptures, jewelry, blown glass, sculptures, oil paintings, and more.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a must stop for me every time I visit Zion. I love looking at all of the artwork, there's something new each time I go in. The variety is incredible ranging from wind sculptures, to paintings, to photographs, ceramic and jewelry. I love the overall experience, not just the artwork... the friendly and knowledgeable staff make me feel at home.

1  Thank ilovewhales970
There are newer reviews for LaFave Gallery

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We had a difficult time leaving this gallery on our recent trip to Springdale. The owner is warm, friendly and very welcoming. Her selection of artists and their work is outstanding. We didn't find anything that compared. We returned the next day to purchase more items, after looking at other shops in Springdale. We loved the pottery, sculptures, jewelry, artwork. The design of the building in interesting and unique. Don't miss this gallery when you travel to Springdale!

1  Thank KathyHex
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I spent about an hour browsing through this lovely Gallery in Springdale, Utah, close to Zion National Park. Great selection of artwork (jewelry, glass, paintings, photos, and feature pieces) by a solid selection of Artists. The Gallery Director is a very articulate, knowledgeable woman with the inside scoop on "life in Springdale, Utah." There are a few pieces I absolutely loved and plan to go back to make a purchase in the Fall.

2  Thank Annie A
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I admit to prejudice here. As a photographer I am very critical of the photos I see on sale. Most leave me less than enthusiastic. I often wonder why they think people would want to buy their work. That is not true of the David Pettit photos at the LaFave Gallery. These are some of the best photographs, of this type, that I have ever seen. Truly breathtaking. A couple of other things that make this a great gallery. Besides the photos, there are a lot of other pieces of artwork that are, to me, a step above the average gallery fare. And the owner/operator of the business was very helpful and friendly. Not at all cold, snobbish or pushy, like so many of the gallery operators one finds. Though I look at lots of galleries on my trips, this is the first time I have ever bothered to write something about one. If you go to Zion NP, take a minute and stop and look at this most pleasant gallery.

1  Thank Apoet2
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Enjoyed browsing this wonderful gallery. Art truly appeals differently to us all and I found work that I loved. Staff is knowledgeable and lets you admire at your leisure. I loved the variety of mediums and artists available. I purchased something I am really enjoying -allowing me to retain memories of a wonderful trip.

2  Thank seaturtles50