“Great coffee, better muffins.”

Deep Creek Coffee Co.
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
ireland
“Great coffee, better muffins.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Loved the coffee but the apple and cinnamon muffin was the best we've ever tasted. A great start to the day. The service was very, very friendly. Great experience

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Mateo, California
“Awsome Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Love the fresh made scones, they were still warm. It was great with my coffee. Love to support small business owners

Visited September 2013
Tampa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down the best coffee around Zion, great breakfast too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

On a six day camping trip in Zion, my friends and I returned three times to Deep Creek Coffee. On our first day, half of my group got coffee, and the other half got pumpkin spice lattes... It was unanimous, this was far and away the best coffee we had in Zion. We also agreed that their Pumpkin Spice Latte was much better than Starbucks, and I happen to love Starbucks. On our second and third visit, we got to meet the owners and learn more about their story, which made us love the place even more. We also had an opportunity on our last visit to eat breakfast there... Let me just say that their homemade strawberry cream cheese was the best cream cheese I have ever had... I ordered a bagel after my croissant just so I could enjoy the rest of the cream cheese. The icing on the cake was that the owners/baristas are extremely talented with etching and latte art and they created some seriously awesome designs in our lattes.

• Visited September 2013
Anthem, Arizona
“So-so coffee, but *excellent* scones!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I'm English (born over there, raised over here) and enjoy a good scone. I've enjoyed high tea at Harrod's, Fortnum and Mason, etc., and this was the best scone I've ever had!

We arrived right around 630a Sun morning and there was just one other customer in the restaurant. We ordered a couple of white mochas (they took forever to prepare for some reason and really weren't very hot unfortunately), but the scones were to die for.

If we visit ZNP again, we'll def swing by here for the scones alone, but in all honestly, I'd probably make another stop for our coffee.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“A must-stop every time I come to Zion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Such lovely staff, fantastic coffee and treats (sometimes gluten-free). I make it a point to stop (multiple times) everytime I'm in Zion.

• Visited May 2013