“Great Coffee and Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Coffee and Food”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The food and coffee was great. This is a little gem tucked away in a tourist area. The owners were really nice as well. I really enjoyed the egg sandwich and bakery items that I got.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas
“Baking croissants at 8:30AM!!??”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Was dying to try this place due to the fact that they bake their own croissants. I stopped by at around 8:30AM to get breakfast and they had no croissants as they were in the oven... What!!? You opened at 6AM and are baking croissants at 8:30AM. I may be missing something but I thought bakeries would start baking their goods before they opened. Disappointing to have to leave not trying their croissants... I will stick to formal bakeries from now on...

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Bedin
California
“Stop here!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Awesome coffee and breakfast highly recommend the breakfast burrito and my kids loves the oatmeal! Friendly service and nice atmosphere

Jackson Hole, Wyoming
“Killer coffee and amazing staff!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I popped into Deep Creek with a friend because we were heading into the park early to do some hiking and this place opened at 6am. We had some bad luck with coffee on our road trip but this place gave us faith again. The coffee was strong and delicious and they offered a variety of non-dairy options which is basically like winning the lottery for me.
We split a breakfast sandwich and a lemon pecan scone. The breakfast sammy was made to order and it was out of this world. Had the right amount of kick to it and I was pleased. Now the scone, that scone is something I still dream about to this day. I'll be back to Zion and Deep Creek just for the scone alone. This is THE place to pop into before hitting the park for some hiking.

• Visited November 2013
Cleveland, Australia
“If only we found this on day one! Awesome”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Awesome, friendly, relaxed and great great coffee. My 3 shot expresso was so creamy and full flavoured and Hubbies Latte was made with pure love...the design was something else we'd never seen before and it tasted great...honestly we could have stayed here all day..... Why didn't we? only because we had to move on to Bryce Canyon...

Visited November 2013