“Awesome coffee, scone and sandwich”

Deep Creek Coffee Co.
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York, USA
“Awesome coffee, scone and sandwich”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We went to Deep Creek Coffee for some quick breakfast before a long day of hiking. They had fresh baked goods on display and the lemon pecan scone caught my eye. I thought it sounded unusual and wanted to give it a try. It was super delicious and I was very tempted to get more. We also had the bagel sandwich which was unlike any regular old bagel sandwich you get from most other places. It had fresh ingredients and a delicious bagel. We both enjoyed our breakfast very much. The coffee is one of the best I have ever had and I am very picky about my coffee!

We also requested them to pack us a couple of ham sandwiches for lunch. After a few hours of hiking the Narrows we found a place in the shadow and had one of the most delicious sandwiches ever, complete with amazing landscape.

We highly recommend this place for breakfast and lunch sandwiches if you are in the area. Also they were really nice and packed us some tasty tortilla chips to go with our sandwiches. We wish you guys were closer!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
perth
“Coffee and cake heaven”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

As a self confessed coffee snob I can honestly say this was by a long chalk the best coffee I had during my 3 week trip to the US. These guys really know what they are doing and take a lot of time and care to make the perfect cup. The food was excellent too - very good quality ingredients and nicely prepared. It was a sad day when the time came to leave Spriongdale

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank airportman
Costa Mesa, California
“Scones!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had an awesome Bro-Rito, followed by a hot-out-of-the-oven blueberry scone, which was amazing! Loved the everybody-knows-my-name atmosphere too.

• Visited June 2014
Boulder, CO
“Scones to die for!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This place was a dream come true for an early bird as they open at 6:00, an hour earlier than other coffee houses. The homemade scones were the best I've ever had, especially the lemon/pecan and orange/walnut. Yum!!!

Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
“Best coffee”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious chocolate cherry scone! Cute atmosphere, inviting, friendly coffee shop! Don't miss it! Waffles are light and fluffy! Bro-rito healthy & filling!

• Visited May 2014