“Excellent coffee, gorgeous views”

Deep Creek Coffee Co.
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This place serves a great coffee, best consumed sitting on the high covered terrace which offers great 360 degree views of Zion National Park

1  Thank MrsDon2014

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I'm an Iced Coffee snob - I drink it black. No sugar, no cream. Most places end up being bitter and undrinkable without cream but not here. Great coffee and even better service. I'll definitely stop back in when I'm in Zion again.

1  Thank Keegan C
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Liked the excellent locally roasted coffee. Fresh baked pastries a plus. The staff was friendly and enthusiastic about their product.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stopped by Deep Creek early one morning on the recommendation of a few locals and had a really nice coffee, a yummy scone, plus this amazing breakfast burrito. We skipped the free hotel breakfast and were never sorry we did. Springdale is such a wonderfully unique city and it's places like Deep Creek that keep it that way.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fantastic coffees! Great place for a pick me up in the afternoon. Iced Chai was the best I've ever tasted.