“Wake up to beauty!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was a wonderful hotel to stay in. It is right outside Zions Natl. Park. We arrived at night, so when we awoke in the morning we were amazed at the beauty that surrounded us as the sun rose. Our room, #321, was up to date & well made up; king bed, spacious sitting area with a lounge, flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, full tub with shower. Breakfast was good, there were breakfast sandwiches already assembled for you, fresh fruit, cereal and an attendant there to make you fresh waffles if you so desired. We chose this hotel because they were pet friendly (no extra charge), but would certainly recommend it to anyone! We would go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I write to thank you and, if I may, through you, to thank all the staff and personnel at the La Quinta for your superb hospitality and service during my stay in Zion last week. This was my first visit to Springdale, and so I'd like to say a special thank you to the Crew for being such an outstanding ambassador for your City and Country!

Names of staff particularly remember include Jeff, who saw me through the wide range of breakfasts available to hotel guests each day: I systematically travelled to Hawaii, Tokyo, Scotland, and elsewhere around the world each morning without ever leaving the breakfast table. Melissa guided me at breakfast ,Arnold was always a special delight at table, what a great personality, he made me feel most welcome and always entertained. Cammeron at the waffle station, whom I understand is famed locally by Members for never having a bad day, . And Jennifer introduced me to a great hot tub and gym for which I was most grateful,But everyone at the Resort really was outstandingly helpful and I can't praise everyone enough.

Mine was too short a week, on business, but the weather was good and I was able to spend quality thinking time after work walking to and from Zion Park.

What a great facility. I remember the softness of the white towels; the mirrors that lied a little more each morning in the gym,--- all of them magically topped up themselves as new!

I have not come up with anything other than praise and thanks. My only advice is: just keep doing what you do.

I hope to return to Zion on business, but, probably not until next year. Next time I shall certainly add a few extra days for leisure at the Resort and bring my wife who sadly was not able to join me this time round.

I shall of course book in again, if I may. It's the only place in town.

That very special atmosphere you all promote so gently, and so naturally, was much appreciated and makes all the difference.

Thank you. Thank everyone..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica T
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Location: excellent
Service: extremely poor
Rooms: room 306 has such foul smelling bathroom that even the staff of the hotel could not stand it.
Yet front desk refused to change the room.
And please be warned: even if you reserve a room for four through travelocity the hotel charges u 10 extra per person per night after the first two people. Nice way for making extra money!
If you get a room on upper floor there is a ramp that takes you upstairs so even if you have big luggage pieces you need not carry. When we arrived we did not know about it and we were told by Melissa that there are no elevators. I actually asked her how will I carry big luggage pieces and yet she did not mention!
Overall: Melissa at front desk did nothing to make our one night stay better. Jennifer the manager teamed up with Melissa! What a way to treat your guests!!!!
Unfortunately we were there for one night and did not enjoy any amenities.

• Stayed: December 2013
8  Thank FA_Wanderer
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This was our first stop during our travels. What a beautiful place! Very nice view of the mountains. The hospitality was excellent, very nice, helpful staff. Our dogs got treats on arrival (what a nice touch!) Nothing bad to say but a bit of advice...if you are travelling off-season, make sure you get there early because everything closes early (that's if they are open at all). Zion National Park was beautiful & we had a really nice time. Will stay there again!

Room Tip: If visiting during off-season, arrive early because by 7 or 8 p.m. everything is closed except the l...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were very pleased with this facility and its people. The room was spacious, clean, well-appointed and things worked! The price is very reasonable, especially considering I was able to walk over and get hot coffee at 5 a.m. and that the breakfast area included hot English muffin sandwiches with either egg or egg and Canadian bacon. The people were all great - I left my emergency lights on overnight and awoke Christmas morning to a dead battery. Dave on the housekeeping staff borrowed jumper cables from the chef and used his car to get me going again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Great location, friendly staff. Clean rooms. Could have done. Bit more to vacuum and change sheets and not just tidy up when cleaning up between nights. Breakfast was appreciated, save a few bucks but not so amazing. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stayed for four nights just before Christmas and was pleased with the property. It's very close to a number of restaurants and not very far from the gate to the park. Breakfast needs some work and we always had to ask for a second coffee packet for our morning coffee in the room. Was disappointed that the hot tub was closed this time of year so worth a call to find out if it's open. Front desk help were all very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
#1 of 1 in Zion National Park
Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens
Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens
#4 of 17 in Springdale

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale? Share your experiences!