“Comfortable & Spacious rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable & Spacious rooms”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is a great place to stay if you want to explore the Zion National Park area for a few days. Beautifully surrounded by mountains. Nice outdoor area with a large pool and jacuzzi. Staff are friendly and the breakfast is good. Rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. There are two stores within walking distance where you can rent climbing/trekking equipment and plan hikes. Wildcat Willies just across the road is great for dinner (yummy food and extremely friendly staff). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nadia S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Hebrew first
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel is charming looking and easy to miss if you aren't paying attention. (It is on the left side if you are coming into town from Saint George). Arrived in the evening without a reservation and the front desk staff was very pleasant. Room (king) was rather large with a good sized couch. You couldn't see the tv too well from the couch but we were only here one night. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was functional. Decent view from the room (622). Plenty of space in the room for our pack 'n play for the baby and for our luggage. There are benches outside so you can sit outside and watch the sunrise/sunset. It was 23 degrees at sunrise so I opted to stay inside. Breakfast was probably one of the best I've had at a La Quinta. All of the standard stuff (juice, so-so coffee, yogurt, breads, fruit and cereal) but they also had a guy making waffles and ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches. They were wonderful. Got dinner recommendations from the front desk for dinner (places close by 7 or 8 in winter). Pool was only heated to 30 degrees so we did not go in. Would probably stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank thegoaliegirl
North Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was a wonderful hotel to stay in. It is right outside Zions Natl. Park. We arrived at night, so when we awoke in the morning we were amazed at the beauty that surrounded us as the sun rose. Our room, #321, was up to date & well made up; king bed, spacious sitting area with a lounge, flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, full tub with shower. Breakfast was good, there were breakfast sandwiches already assembled for you, fresh fruit, cereal and an attendant there to make you fresh waffles if you so desired. We chose this hotel because they were pet friendly (no extra charge), but would certainly recommend it to anyone! We would go back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I write to thank you and, if I may, through you, to thank all the staff and personnel at the La Quinta for your superb hospitality and service during my stay in Zion last week. This was my first visit to Springdale, and so I'd like to say a special thank you to the Crew for being such an outstanding ambassador for your City and Country!

Names of staff particularly remember include Jeff, who saw me through the wide range of breakfasts available to hotel guests each day: I systematically travelled to Hawaii, Tokyo, Scotland, and elsewhere around the world each morning without ever leaving the breakfast table. Melissa guided me at breakfast ,Arnold was always a special delight at table, what a great personality, he made me feel most welcome and always entertained. Cammeron at the waffle station, whom I understand is famed locally by Members for never having a bad day, . And Jennifer introduced me to a great hot tub and gym for which I was most grateful,But everyone at the Resort really was outstandingly helpful and I can't praise everyone enough.

Mine was too short a week, on business, but the weather was good and I was able to spend quality thinking time after work walking to and from Zion Park.

What a great facility. I remember the softness of the white towels; the mirrors that lied a little more each morning in the gym,--- all of them magically topped up themselves as new!

I have not come up with anything other than praise and thanks. My only advice is: just keep doing what you do.

I hope to return to Zion on business, but, probably not until next year. Next time I shall certainly add a few extra days for leisure at the Resort and bring my wife who sadly was not able to join me this time round.

I shall of course book in again, if I may. It's the only place in town.

That very special atmosphere you all promote so gently, and so naturally, was much appreciated and makes all the difference.

Thank you. Thank everyone..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jessica T
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Location: excellent
Service: extremely poor
Rooms: room 306 has such foul smelling bathroom that even the staff of the hotel could not stand it.
Yet front desk refused to change the room.
And please be warned: even if you reserve a room for four through travelocity the hotel charges u 10 extra per person per night after the first two people. Nice way for making extra money!
If you get a room on upper floor there is a ramp that takes you upstairs so even if you have big luggage pieces you need not carry. When we arrived we did not know about it and we were told by Melissa that there are no elevators. I actually asked her how will I carry big luggage pieces and yet she did not mention!
Overall: Melissa at front desk did nothing to make our one night stay better. Jennifer the manager teamed up with Melissa! What a way to treat your guests!!!!
Unfortunately we were there for one night and did not enjoy any amenities.

• Stayed December 2013
8 Thank FA_Wanderer
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This was our first stop during our travels. What a beautiful place! Very nice view of the mountains. The hospitality was excellent, very nice, helpful staff. Our dogs got treats on arrival (what a nice touch!) Nothing bad to say but a bit of advice...if you are travelling off-season, make sure you get there early because everything closes early (that's if they are open at all). Zion National Park was beautiful & we had a really nice time. Will stay there again!

Room Tip: If visiting during off-season, arrive early because by 7 or 8 p.m. everything is closed except the l...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were very pleased with this facility and its people. The room was spacious, clean, well-appointed and things worked! The price is very reasonable, especially considering I was able to walk over and get hot coffee at 5 a.m. and that the breakfast area included hot English muffin sandwiches with either egg or egg and Canadian bacon. The people were all great - I left my emergency lights on overnight and awoke Christmas morning to a dead battery. Dave on the housekeeping staff borrowed jumper cables from the chef and used his car to get me going again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple