Room was clean, western themed offering modern amenities, plus a private balcony to view the stars or mountains. Hot tub was quite pleasant. Most staff were friendly and accommodating. It is a motel, so it means carrying luggage up stairs from parking lot to rooms without an elevator. Has a taxidermy museum with many assorted animals and pool.
Connected restaurant prepared tasty food at a moderate price, but to be more competitive "Arkansas Al" needs to include a breakfast in the price of a room. On the edge of town, so it is quiet, most would want to drive or take shuttle to other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah