It was a wonderful place to stay. The view was indeed majestic. Our room was on the 1st floor with our own little patio. The décor is delightful, in the room and throughout the common areas. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. It was also nice to have the small refrigerator. We had some confusion on how to operate the heat/cooling system, but the staff was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was fantastic..........awesome views, delicious food that was presented beautifully, and friendly attention from the dining room staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah