The Lodge was our last stop of a one month road trip but it was a bit of a let down. My friend and I did not understand a room witth a window that does not open to let in fresh air, being on the first floor we did not want to leave the door of the balcony open. We tried the ceiling fan but it gave us only one speed, very fast. The bath fixture fell apart while pulling the knob for the shower. Not much insulation between the floors, late night arrival on the second floor woke us up and kept us up until they had there showers and went to bed.
In the parking lot which is facing the balconies, they set up a huge garbbage bin, the smell was horrible with the sun beating down on it.
The pool wasvery noisy until 10pm.
I would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah