This lodge is located in Springdale, about a 10 minute drive from the entrance of the Zion NP. It's not right in the downtown area but there are free shuttles available right outside if you don't have a car. We had a large room with a balcony on the second floor right outside the pool area. The views are fantastic from almost anywhere in the lodge. Our room and bathroom was clean and spacious. The decor was very much in line with the natural beauty of the area.
If you are here to explore the amazing Zion NP this is a great place to stay. Go into town for meals (lots of great options!). When we come back to Zion we would definitely consider staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah