“Beautiful location, great view of course”

Majestic View Lodge
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel us situated near the entrance to Zion among the common scenery of the area. Reception and registration was easy. The restaurant on premises is opened til nine PM,was a bit pricey. Dinner for two- $80' breakfast for two -$25. The room had a funny chemical odor, probably from the cleaning products. But it was clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night in a room across the street from the main lodge. There was a good mountain view from the patio in the back of the room. The room was clean, nice, and spacious, and we were very happy with the room.

I would love to give this hotel a rating of 5. However, I have to take away one point from the rating because of its staff's honesty. The reason is that I forgot and left a gold necklace with a green jade pendant on the room's TV counter when we checked out of the hotel. The house-keeping lady was waiting for us at the front door when we left the room. Therefore, she was the first one who walked into our room right after we left. I called the hotel in the same evening and the following morning to inquire about my lost item. I was told that no such thing was turned it and that they would notify me if my lost item was found. It has been 5 days and no call has been received from them. It was my fault for not thoroughly looking around the room before checking out of the hotel. I would stay at this hotel again in the future, but I will definitely be very careful with my belongings ...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank WazzUp_888
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This lodge is located in Springdale, about a 10 minute drive from the entrance of the Zion NP. It's not right in the downtown area but there are free shuttles available right outside if you don't have a car. We had a large room with a balcony on the second floor right outside the pool area. The views are fantastic from almost anywhere in the lodge. Our room and bathroom was clean and spacious. The decor was very much in line with the natural beauty of the area.

If you are here to explore the amazing Zion NP this is a great place to stay. Go into town for meals (lots of great options!). When we come back to Zion we would definitely consider staying here again!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have great views!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovely_planet14
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was a bit worried about the location of this hotel and yes it is out of town, but with the free shuttle bus going every 10/15 minutes all day long one didn't need to worry as the view makes up for the isolation.
The hotel is great and so is the service(despite a bit of an hiccup with the checking in). The room was large,a nice bathroom with all the bits and pieces, coffee facilities and a free fast wi-fi.The only thing missing was a room's safe. I read a review that somebody complained about not having many pillows; evidently they couldn't count as I had 4 pillows and 5 cushions on each bed.
The restaurant service and the food was very good. I must mention Keith, our server, as one could not not hope to meet a more charming and helpful person anywhere, trust me I have been around hotels all my life. One suggestion to other guests: if it's not too hot please have dinner on the terrace as the view from there, of the surrounding mountains at sunset, would be difficult to beat. Just order a bottle of wine before ordering dinner and watch the changing of colours of the surrounding mountains. You can get a similar view from inside the restaurant, but trust me, it's not the same as being outside.
A great ending of my long tour of Nevada, Arizona, Colorado and Utah and one that will remember for a long time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel probably has the best views of the mountains from your room that I have ever seen. All rooms have a balcony & easy access to the pool (outside) and restaurant. Rooms were clean and comfy, never saw any staff but the room was cleaned when we returned from our sight seeing. Watch out for the little lizards - they are everywhere. The shuttle bus right in front of the hotel takes you right to Zion Park and all the downtown spots. The Restaurant was just ok - we ate our 2nd night in town. Lots of little shops & rock shops to see.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room on the 2nd or third floor to enjoy the view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Majestic Lodge is a good vaccation opportunity in Springdale, Utha. Rooms are clean, overall appearance good. Restaurant especially for breakfast ok. Pool area for the size of the hotel too small and not really clean. Pool furniture parly damage. However, price / perfomance did not match in our opinion. Price too high.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beautiful property with great views and vistas. Great food. Service a little slow. Fabulous Native American and Wild life museum. Best I have ever seen anywhere. We enjoyed our stay and will be back again. The bus stops in front of the property and will take you downtown in 5 minutes. It stops at the Majestic every 15 minutes. This property is a must stay and shop when in Zion's Park.

Room Tip: All rooms have patios with great views. All rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends