We hadn't originally planned to stay overnight in the Springdale area, but were mesmerized by the curb appeal presented by Canyon Vista. We saw the vacancy sign and whipped right around to go check it out. We stayed in the owners Suite, which provided a King sized bed that afforded a great nights sleep after a 15 mile hike at Weeping Rock in Zion, as well as a bathroom for for royalty. Judith was a very knowledgeable and pleasant person to deal with and have the right information to two out of towners when it came to the park. Breakfast vouchers were provided and so we went to Oscars for omelettes and French toast. We highly recommend that establishment as well as the coffee shop across the road. We loved it here, and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah