“A really good find”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Philadelphia
“A really good find”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After a tiring day of hiking Zion, we decided to catch an early dinner on the way back to Vegas. Riding through this small town, we spotted Oscar's and decided to give it a try. Turned out to be a great choice. The water and sodas are served with slushed ice, and bottomless, and promptly kept full. I had the half rack of ribs ($21), served with a nice salad, a few onion rings and sweet potato fries. The ribs were as meaty, tender and flavorful as any I have had anywhere. Perhaps a bit heavy on the bbq sauce, but easily dealt with on the plate. Fries and O-rings nicely done. At half rack, still too much to finish and took half of the half as a takeout for later. Service was excellent, friendly, attentive and prompt. Seated in a shaded outdoor seating area that was plenty comfortable. Left for Vegas fully hydrated, full and happy to have had a great day.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Great food, friendly & responsive service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had breakfast at Oscar's for three of our four mornings in Springdale and had a great experience each time. I can't comment on lunch & dinner, but the breakfast menu is extensive and everything we ordered was delectable and well portioned. Service was stellar each morning with different servers. Great location too and plenty of outdoor seating.

Visited June 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Good, affordable lunch.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Oscar's was very good and the portions were HUGE. Service was a little slow but we caught them during the staff changeover from lunch to afternoon. We dined outside on the patio and enjoyed a nice breeze.

Visited June 2014
Lenexa, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

First let me start with the fantastic service and perfect relaxed atmospher. It was just what you're (well we) looking for. The food was great- my husband and I shared the pork burrito. I was just loving the dill vinegarette & the chips and salsa = yum. Definitely a place we will remember.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jwjww9812
Los Angeles, California
“FUN, FUNKY AND FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a fun place. We ate a breakfast there and a dinner. I had the best omelet i have ever had there. it was just stuffed with tomatoes ,cheese, mushrooms and spinach. My boyfriend had steak and eggs and said they were delicious. Everything was very tasty.

We loved everything about this little cafe on a side street- the waiter, the table, the ambiance so we decided to return for dinner the next night. The place was packed inside and out. They have a large patio. It was 8 PM. Prime time. But we only had to wait for 20 minutes and were shown to a lovely table in the patio.

I had a taco grande which was huge and delicious. My boyfriend had another steak, rib eye, and adored it just as much. Everything came with black beans, white rice and guacamole, of course.

Wonderful service even though the place was packed at all times. One waiter covered for another. Watching the wait staff was entertainment all its own. They all moved with a precision and grace that was beautiful to watch. Like a ballet. Nothing rushed or frenetic. Smooth was the order of the day or night.

I would go back here again and again. Very reasonable prices and simply delicious food. It is also fun to people watch as they get people from all walks of life. They all come because they know the real deal when they taste it. Do not miss Oscar's Cafe.

Visited May 2014