“Pricey but worth it!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Kansas City, MO
“Pricey but worth it!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had an excellent lunch here, and yes...the service was a little slow and the meal a little pricey, but it was worth it. We had a very friendly and personable server who mentioned he'd visited the area years ago and never left.

My husband ordered the Taco Grande (or something like that) which, from the description basically sounds like a quesadilla. He was a little hesitant about the description, but he ordered it anyway and then couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was for the next few days. :) I had a delicious veggie chimichanga. I would definitely order it again, but I'd get the green salsa on the side for dipping so that the crispy fried shell wouldn't get soggy.
We were fortunate to be here on a quieter day in early June; I imagine this place is crowded when it's a busier time, but I would wait for a table here, and I'm not a very patient person!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
San Jose, California
“Great food and good service”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Being a vegeterian finding food is always difficult while travelling. But this cafe did not disappoint us. The quessedia with nuts was amazing. And the garden burger was one of a kind.

• Visited May 2014
Rockton
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had dinner at Oscar's last night and loved it! We sat outside and the view was beautiful. The staff was really friendly and the dinner menu had a lot to choose from. Everything sounded so good so I had a hard time deciding what do. I got a burger and sweet potato fries and my husband got a steak with twice bake cheesy mashed potatoes served inside a poblano pepper. Delicious! Definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited June 2014
San Antonio, TX
“Picked a winner”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

After hiking through Bryce and then hitting Route 12 with no lunch-we were starving- went straight to Oscars Cafe thx to reviews-nice cool breeze while sitting outside-the menu is huge-everyone will find something to their liking -our friendly and efficient waitress (Ashley?) Advised that even though there is such a variety all is excellent-given that we have our fill of Mexican food in our hometown i had my first burger of the vacation-the avocado chip with sweet potato fries-it was so huge and delicious I took some back to the hotel-son had the Maui burger which he said was awesome-other son and husband had pastrami and sauerkraut sandwiches which looked so good and were quick to disappear-wish we had had more time in Springdale to return to this wonderful cafe

Pebble Beach, California
“good solid family restaurant”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Oscar`s is your average neighborhood family restaurant. Large patio area and smaller air conditioned inside area. Very casual, good portions reasonable prices . No surprises. They did not take reservations during our stay in Springdale. We went without reservations on a Sat night and had to wait a short time on the benches in front of the restaurant. No way of having s drink while you wait as you had to be seated to order. There were 4 of us. Would probably go back from time to time when the Mexican food urge hits us.

Visited May 2014