“Another delicious breakfast Zion NP”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I usually have the Huevos Rancheros with Green Chile and Chorizo, always hot and tasty. Today opted for the green chile breakfast burrito with chorizo and I was not disappointed. Nice big hot tasty burrito smothered in green chile, Yummm. I ended up taking 1/4 home because I just couldn't squeeze any more into my belly!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We were recommended to go to Oscar's by one of the locals from Zion River Resort and we are so glad we went. We ate inside, but the outside atmosphere is adorable...Very "island style" in the middle of Utah. The food was delicious. Portions were large and well priced for what you get. I don't think you could go wrong with anything on the menu. Just go... You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Driving in from Salt Lake all I wanted to do was have a great meal and this place came up. It didn't let me down I had the chicken burrito. The next day we did Mystery Canyon and all we wanted was a good meal when we got down and it was unanimous that we would eat here even though a couple of us had been there the night before. Our waiter the first night was amazing the second night not so amazing but the food was incredible. I tried the burger the second time after being told that was where it was at and it didn't let me down.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The best casual-dining lunch or dinner in Springdale. I like sitting outside--we'll sit inside in the winter, but it's nice to be outside--they have a nice space with shade. In cooler weather they run propane heat outside.
Very good food. I've never had an even slightly-off meal there. Not as fancy as many restaurants, but if you want burgers to ribs, sandwiches, fish tacos--it's the best in town.
I had something I've never tried there the last time--a pastrami sandwich, with sauerkraut (and, of course, sweet-potato fries). I would worry about ordering a pastrami sandwich in many places--but it was really good at Oscars. They do have the best burgers in town, too.
Great selection of beer, and good dessert.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Read reviews here and on Yelp and decided to give Oscar's a try. When they say you won't leave hungry they aren't kidding. The portions are huge. Our kids ordered off the adult menu and split the hanger steak entree and it was still too much. While we didn't order it because we were stuffed, the chocolate brownie dessert looked incredible and huge from the looks at other tables.