“First stop after 2 hours drive from Vegas .” 1 of 5 bubbles

The Historic Pioneer Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“First stop after 2 hours drive from Vegas .”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here before going to Zion NP . My daughter had spaghetti with lots of pasta but with 2 pieces of small meatballs for the price of $11.Burger meat huge with small soggy piece of bun ( looks like its 99 cents for a dozen).Tasteless French dip sandwich $12. Side dish of veggies soaked with oil. Our server was very helpful and attentive though . Sorry but we are not coming back .

“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. The ribs and beer are fantastic. They also have these adorable glass boots they use for their beer, and we bought 2 of them too. 5/5 all the way.

Adolfo the general manager really has a knack for making his customers feel welcomed.

-Matt and Chantel from Tucson.

Y se habla español también.

Palo Alto, California
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We came during the off-season (mid-week, late October). They seemed to be the only place in town to get a cup of coffee past 4pm! We enjoyed sitting on their patio taking in the awesome mountain views, sipping our latte and eating our freshly baked cookies!

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Waited 40 minutes when there were only four other tables occupied. Server yelled at ME when I asked about the holdup -- because we ordered hash browns "well done". People were in and out and we hadn't gotten food! Also when arriving the "hostess" couldn't have cared less. She was on her cell phone. We should have just walked out...trust your instincts!! This was the only bad experience in four days in Springdale, UT.

Visited October 2013
Wyoming, Iowa
“I was they brave one, I took the challenge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I dont know if you call that being brave but that is what the menu said. 3pd burger challenge, 1/2hr to finish it. I just couldnt. Burger was good, Server and other customers where cheering me ón, but I just couldnt. I threw in the towl. You can count on me coming back for the rematch

• Visited October 2013