“Charming and great breakfast”
Review of The Historic Pioneer Restaurant - CLOSED

The Historic Pioneer Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Pioneer Lodge. There is a discount on food if you stay in lodge so we checked it out. The staff is very friendly. They ecen gave us advice on hiking trails and other thigs to do in Zion. The food is great and hearty before a big hiking day. I highly recommend this place.

Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at The Historic Pioneer Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for dining with us. We are extremely pleased to hear you left our doors satisfied. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as both I and our general manager read guest responses. We are glad we could advise you on great hiking trails and other local activities. We look forward to serving you soon!!

Bryanna

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I'm sure that the customer count was lower than normal since sequestration closed the park, and the wait staff was a little slow to seat me, but the menu offered a good range of home-style food. I selected a lunch of Italian fare and found it good and just the right amount for luncheon. The decor was western-themed, but not over the top, and the wait staff pleasant.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went to go visit the park during the week and stopped by The Pioneer Restaurant. I have to say I was impressed with the food and the service was amazing. The manager was really friendly and recommended some really good hikes. I have already recommend this place to friends and family that actually went and enjoyed it as much as we did.

Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at The Historic Pioneer Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Gonzalo C.,

We thank you for dining with us. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal and the service. You are always welcome to return and enjoy another great meal! We hope to see you soon!

Bryanna V.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience @ the pioneer restaurant. We got more than we expected from this place. Dont let the outside look fool you. Thid is a great place. Ee where well taken care ofby our waitress Aris and the manager wad just aawesome. Came over and spent time with us and even gave the kids ice cream. That made there day. We will be back and ee recomend this establishment to everyone. Good luck To the manager, great guy but I forgot his name.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The food here was real good. The hamburger buns tasted fresh and home made. The service was extra friendly and attentive.