“Amazing staff and wonderful family friendly hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Montclair

Quality Inn & Suites Montclair
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing staff and wonderful family friendly hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you are alone or with your significant other this hotel would be great, but with a family this hotel truly shines! My wife and I checked in with our young two year old son for the fourth of July holiday weekend. Right from check in everything was absolutely incredible. John and Cassie (the front desk staff) are the absolute best! We ended up breaking a glass on two days of our four day trip (dont ask we just have a feisty young son!!!) and each time John or Cassie ran right over from our call and cleaned everything up very thoroughly. I went to the front desk to try and give them a tip, but they absolutely refused saying that it was all in the job. I have hardly seen such professionalism elsewhere. I work at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel and I can tell you that our staff would hardly been any better than what you find here at this Quality Inn. Definitely convinced me to stay at more Choice Hotels when I travel with my family!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jeffrey K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Chillicothe, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff were so friendly and accommodating here. Our room, while not 4 star, was very clean and comfortable. The laundry machines were very handy beacause our clothes were all dusty from being out hiking for days. The breakfast was much better than expected. Book this hotel early because it sells out, and I know why!

2 Thank jmabner
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this motel for several days in spring of 2013 while exploring the Zion National Park area. We liked it so much we stayed two extra days, and again this year for four more nights in the same room , a king room with a jacuzzi, fridge and microwave.

We really like this motel. Located on the outskirts of the town of Springdale, it is clean, quiet, and has beautifully landscaped grounds. The shuttle bus to Zion Park stops right at the door and drops you at the Park entrance. Inside the park you can catch the hop on and off Zion Park bus which takes you up the scenic canyon, making several stops along the way. Both of these bus services are free!

What we really like about this place -- the managers and the staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms all have fridges and microwaves so you don't have to rely on restaurants, the beds are comfy, the free wifi works great, nice fluffy towels, and the breakfast is free and delicious. They serve scrambled or hard boiled eggs, fresh pastries, cold cereal, make your own waffles, juice and hot beverages. I especially like the yummy whole wheat bread. Both times we were there, the breakfast room was supervised by a lovely lady who starts your day with a smile and lots of helpful trail brochures and area info. We enjoyed the jacuzzi after long days hiking.The motel has been recently renovated, which is good, but the prices have gone up a lot since same time last year. Still, the average rate we paid was $103 per night, which is reasonable for Springdale

A few negatives to be aware of -- in our room you couldn't open the closet door without closing the bathroom door. The tap water tastes pretty bad and is so hard the soap won't lather, but this is possibly an area-wide problem. Our king sized bed had very small pillows. The air conditioner is a bit loud for sleeping (but you can turn it off and open the window). The large jacuzzi takes up so much space in the room that there was only one chair to sit on.The manager helpfully lent us one of the small chairs from the office. Most of the king rooms do not have jacuzzis, so this problem can be avoided. Another thing to note, the town bus stops running fairly early in the evening, and there are few street lights around the motel. So if you want to walk around the town in the evening, you really have to take your car to the town centre.

These small issues aside, I would strongly recommend this motel as a lovely place from which to explore the Zion area.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the property where there is less road noise. Avoid the jacuzzi if you wa...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Claudia L
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights here and it was great. Quiet. Not like your typical Quality Inn. Very spacious rooms. John at the front desk was very nice and full of information for us. Would highly recommend this hotel and will gladly stay here again on our next visit to Zion Nat'l Park. The shuttle picked us up right outside the hotel.

2 Thank Lynne5477
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Acutally a very nice place for a great price. Romms are typical but clean, good sized refrigerator, microwave etc. Lovely grounds if you want to barbecue or have a picnic dinner outside. The photos do not do it justice. Breakfast was good. Staff is very friendly. Shuttle bus to the park stops right in front. What's not to love!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank allisonodenthal
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

From first looks, this place is kind of the old style motel, however, they have updated and remodeled the rooms. We are glad we stayed.

We had a king room with a jacuzzi tub. It was great, after spending the day hiking to come back and slip into the Jacuzzi.
The room was nice and clean.
The breakfast was standard for this type motel, however, they had home made muffins and they were way better than the gummy muffins in most hotels.
There was a Zion Shuttle stop just accross the street. The easiest and fastest way to get to the park.
The check in was easy and fast, as was the check out. They were very helpful
There is a nice green lawn in the back with picnic tables and a great view of the West Temple.
I will stay here again the next time I am in Zion.

Room Tip: All the rooms are about the same for location. The king suite didn't cost any more and was wort...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Father0f6
Lincoln
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Recently I stayed at this hotel while traveling to Zion National park, I made my reservation in January, in May I changed the reservation and the room rate went up. I did not have any conformation of a rate change. When I checked in I paid no attention to the rate change because I have NEVER had an issue of rates before at ANY hotel. When I returned home and called the hotel they would not honor the cheaper rate, because of the change was in May after the rate had changed, I made the change on-line not thought the hotel itself and the fact that I agreed to a different rate at check in. Leason here is watch you rates before you sign. Other than that the breakfast was good and are room was great. However if I travel back to Zion I will staying at a different hotel even if I have to pay a little more. I do not like being cheated!!!!

Room Tip: building A was by breakfast and landary.
2 Thank Chris P