“Fair price, delicious food, excellent service”
Review of Whiptail Grill

Whiptail Grill
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A green approach to fine food with a casual atmoshpere and price. Featuring Southwestern, Asian, Burgers, and Vegetarian fare. Everything housemade and prepared fresh daily. Beer and Wine menu available. Enjoy the large covered patio seating and the spectacular surrounding views of Zion National Park.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Sitting outside in the evening was ideal. Meal was a good size and I really enjoyed their grape salsa and fish taco. Restaurant was really busy but wait staff had time to be pleasant and give good attention to everyone. They worked really efficiently

Write a ReviewReviews (1,459)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

A cute little restaurant in what looks like a converted gas station. This is right on the main street, just minutes from Zion.
We stopped after a full day of hiking and wanted a quick bite. This was very good food, quick and tasty. We had burgers and beer with some salads. They have gluten-free as well.
Service is good. We'd go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I never considered spaghetti squash as an enchilada but I loved it! It was served with goat cheese and green chili sauce that was spicy but not too much for me. The black beans accompaniment was also very tasty. Try it, I hope you'll like it too! They serve local beer that I enjoyed also with the meal. Service was leisurely; not too slow. There are a few seats indoors but the weather was fine so I enjoyed my dinner al fresco. It was a filling meal that I needed after a long day in Zion.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have been coming here for many years and the one reservation we had-extremelly slow service- has improved greatly. The menu is unusual-spaghetti squash enchiladas with goat cheese? Yum! My salad-delicious. Chicken enchiladas were very good. Kids menu was good too. We all recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

If ambiance is what you are looking for, this is not your place - we sat near where pump #2 might have Ben in days past! That said, the food has tons of flavor and not a bad bite of food hit our table. Fish tacos were massive and tasty.....especially with the black bean side. The taco salad was the big surprise....a half order was more than enough - we had it with simply ground beef, that was also mixed with a bit of rice and the black beans....great flavors of lime and cilantro and not what we expected out of a salad.