“Apprehension not deserved.”

Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hello! And welcome to our site. Our small but excellent menu includes dishes from Thailand and Indochina, and now Japan! We specialize in homemade Thai curries, Pad Thai, Springdale rolls, Vietnamese Banh Xeo, Springdale Stir-fry, Sushi Rolls, Miso Soup and Vegetarian dishes as well as local desserts. We also have a childrens menu & some Western dishes. Everything on our menu is homemade giving us the distinction in Southern Utah of a truly natural and delicious, Asian cuisine. We also pay close attention to health by using the highest quality ingredients including organic, natural or Non-GMO products whenever possible, such as Tofu, Beef, chicken breast, peanut butter, Edamame, eggs, high oleic sunflower oil, and a variety of produce from our own garden and orchard or from local farmers. We also use stainless steel cookware and no MSG can be found in our kitchen
Dallas
“Apprehension not deserved.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

My boyfriend really wanted to try this restaurant, but I was hesitant due to the negative reviews on this site and yelp. I was not looking forward to the "over-priced, inauthentic food."

We arrived and were seated immediately. The dining atmosphere is casual. We ordered the friend dumplings to start. I was not happy with the dumplings - not authentic and definitely over priced.

I ordered the yellow curry and was really surprised/delighted when I received my food. I ordered medium spice - just the right amount for me! The chicken was tasty and moist, and the curry delicious. Portions were filling and the correct amount without leftovers. My boyfriend was more than satisfied with his pad thai. Some items were overpriced, but I thought the curry/pad thai was standard for a sit down asian restaurant.

I do like that the ingredients are organic.

I would definitely go again.

• Visited April 2014

Porto
“worst thai/viet/asian restaurant ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very bad reviews are always difficult to write; however this has to be the worst Thai/Viet/Asian restaurant I've ever been to. I tried the Ban Xeo (maybe my fault for choosing such dish, which is difficult to accomplish well) ant it was terrible. Greasy and with no flavour whatsoever. That was not Ban Xeo but something else. Would never return to this place. I know it's near Zion Park - but the prices are also very high for what they actually serve. The service was also poor and unfriendly.

• Visited May 2014
Santa Clarita, California
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

It's sometimes difficult to find good healthy, satisfying food when you are on vacation. We were delighted to eat at Thai Sapa, conveniently located right across the street from the hotel where we were staying (Cliffrose Lodge). The decor is simply and lovely, with fresh flowers on every table. The staff is friendly and attentive.
We started with spring rolls wrapped in a rice "paper". The ingredients were fresh and tasty, with lots of basil. Our main courses were fried rice and the yellow curry, which I recommend. Compared to other restaurants in the area, we felt the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
Salem, New Hampshire
“Great, fresh food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We ate here 3 times during our stay in Springdale (2 dinners and 1 lunch) and loved our meals each time! The food tastes fresh and authentic!

Visited May 2014
London
“Very tasty Thai dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went to Thai Sapa on a Sunday evening so it was inevitably very quiet. Service was friendly and the owner came over to chat to us about our holiday plans. The chicken stir fry and chicken red curry were both delicious. Too much background chatter from the serving staff and a random mixture of (non) Thai music are the only reasons for not giving 5 stars.

• Visited May 2014