This is why we return - the cottages are steps away from the main street and the free bus to the park (Easter to November). In December it is a one mile drive to the park gates - you can also drive throughout the park.
The comfortable rooms are away from any noise from the street the jet baths are good after a long hikes.
The breakfasts are delivered by basket to your door, your choice is whether to eat outside or in, and we did have a breakfast on our little terrace, even in December. The contents of the basket are a joy, fresh warm baked surprises along with hot tasty treats plus fruit and yoghurt and a great 'cup of joe' (only just found out what that means) from a flask or tea, if thats your thing.
The hosts are friendly and knowledgeable about the area and what's happening when.
There is a supermarket across the road and restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
Did I mention the breakfasts?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah