We spent 4 nights here in Dec. 2013, and were delighted with all aspects of Red Rock. The best part of it is Karen, our host. She gave us wonderful hints about hikes and drives outside of the park, which were fabulous. Her homemade breakfasts were definitely the best we've had in many B&Bs. I wasn't sure about having a "picnic" in the bedroom, but everything was piping hot and beautifully prepared and presented. Everything was clean and comfortable, good quality -- but Karen herself is the reason I'm writing my first review on TripAdvisor. The location is about 1 mile from the Zion entry gate, making frequent visits there very easy. Going to Zion in December is a great way to avoid the summer crowds, but still enjoying the mild and sunny weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah