We stayed for two nights in early May and couldn't ask for a better experience. We flew into Vegas and drove straight to Springdale and Zion. Our cottage was clean and very comfortable. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts delivered cottage side where we ate on our patio watching the birds enjoy the bird feeder. Karen was an excellent source of information about which trails were a must in Zion and also what were the best dining options in town. She never steered us wrong! Everyone traveling to Zion needs to stay at Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast! I can't say enough good things about our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah