Our 3-night stay in late May proved a trip highlight. Karen's efforts and attention to detail gave us a B&B experience superior to any other in our considerable travel experience. My wife longed for the patio Breakfast Basket when we later "roughed it" in Bryce Canyon Lodge and Las Vegas. Room appointments were exceptionally tasteful. The Inn's location is enviable-- walking distance to galleries and dinner restaurants. Price is very competitive for the value received. Karen's personality and area knowledge are noteworthy. We'll definitely stay there again when we return to Zion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah