Red Rock Inn is a lovely and conveniently located B&B in the middle of Springdale. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and very well appointed. The owner and host, Karen, is very gracious and friendly, making you feel welcome, appreciated, and “at home” from the moment you arrive. The breakfasts she prepares are absolutely delicious (more food than I could eat), and delivered to your room. We were there in late May, and enjoyed breakfast on our covered patio each morning. Karen is very knowledgeable about Springdale and Zion, and her recommendations about hiking and dining were excellent.
My husband and I have been to Springdale and Zion National Park before, but never stayed at Red Rock Inn until this time. We are now spoiled, and will NEVER stay anywhere else when we return! Thanks very much, Karen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah