My wife and I stayed for two nights at the Red Rock Inn and was easily the best decision on our trip. The rooms are spacious and the decor is really nice and functional. Outside you have your own patio where you can enjoy the beautifully arranged garden and also enjoy Karens fantastic (cant stress that enough) breakfast. She makes everything herself and serves it from 7.30 till 11 am (only minus is you cannot get it earlier if you decide to go for a sunrise hike). The breakfast has everything you can ask for (coffee, juice, home baked bread, fruit etc) and also Karen go the extra mile and make one special dish each day (we got banana waffles the first day and Eggs Benedict the second day - yummy). Red Rock Inn is centrally located in Springdale and the shuttle you need to catch to get to the National Park (Zion National Park is awesome btw) is 2 mins away. Just go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah