We spent 2 nights at this B&B and really could not have been more satisfied with our stay. It was clean, welcoming, convenient, and had an AMAZING breakfast. Karen is a fellow east coaster that has truly embraced the Zion lifestyle and welcomed us with such hospitality, warmth....oh yeah did I mention the delicious breakfast!!!! She had wonderful recommendations for hikes, dinner (Check out Whiptail) and a selection of DVDs for you to enjoy when you need to kick back and relax after a long day of hiking. Last but not least, the location could not be any better. You are right outside of the park, close to shuttles and walking distance to basically everything in town (and right across from the grocery store, a picture perk for hiking snacks or a quick dinner).
We hope to return someday! Until then we highly recommend a stay at Red Rock Inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah