This lovely B&B is an ideal spot for exploring Zion National Park. Close to great restaurants and within a couple of minutes of a bus stop for the free shuttle (March to November).
This December visit we used our own vehicle to visit the park which was covered with snow and had magnificent frozen waterfalls and amazing walks (Yaktrax required for higher trails). A real contrast to visits in the warmer months when you share the park with many.
The rooms were cosy and warm, the delicious breakfast was delivered to our room was at a time we chose each day.
Barb was our host this time and made our visit really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah