On our recent trip to Zion National Park, we stayed 2 nights at Cliffrose Lodge in Springdale. The location is excellent, only just outside the Park boundary, 200 yards/metres from the Park Entrance. There is a bus stop just at the top of the street, close to the hotel - and buses into the park are frequent. (You can also get the bus back from the park to the hotel.
The room & balcony we had overlooked a huge rockface and beautifully maintained gardens. I wish I had a garden this good - the selection of plants was amazing!
The swimming pool and spa were both spotlessly clean and the location, surrounded by such lush vegetation was very impressive.
The room had 2 decent size flatscreen TV's (both 37" I think), one facing the king bed and the other facing the large sofa. There was a full-size fridge, which I much prefer to a mini-bar, so we could take ice to the room to mix drinks in the evenings whilst sat on the balcony admiring the vista.
The bathroom was well maintained, exceptionally clean.
The only thing I would recommend to the hotel to change was the fact that the toilets don't have a cover/lid and the towel rack is located immediately above the toilet. (We pulled a towel off the rack and other towels accidentally fell straight into the pan!)
Other than that, this place MUST get 5 Stars plus!
We will go back there, without doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah