With a warmer than normal President's Holiday weekend, I tried out the Cliff Rose for a quick getaway. I booked on their website for a regular double queen room with a balcony, river view.
When I arrived, the lodge was under major construction, something that was not mentioned until check in, not on the web site. Parts of their grounds and the driveway/parking were a real mess and I was told the construction would not continue over the weekend, but some did. Banging and hammering.
Anyway, I was given a large discount off the room price, which was very fair. The staff were helpful and polite.
The room was a very typical, old motel type layout - meaning dark. My room was in one of the older buildings. Some newer buildings have the suites. The rooms had been very nicely remodeled with quite high end finishes, nice bed linens, furniture, granite countertops in the bath. A microwave and small refrigerator, hairdryer, pool towels and robes, coffee maker, flat screen. Very comfortable and quiet.
The grounds were not very nice in the winter and I would love to return and check them out in the spring, summer, or fall when Zion is much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah