We could not get a better place than this one.
Few yards from the south entrance of the Park, the Cliffrose Lodge is a couple of small buildings off-side the main road, surrounded by a magnificient garden and with a breathtaking views of the rock cliffs and canyons.
It is conveniently located for all the main attraction and services you might need: the small village center can be reached within few minutes walking or getting on the free shuttle which stops right in front the hotel. Going the other direction, you can reach another small village having a market, a large cinema, few shops and the main stop of the shuttle which is riding up&down the park. When you lock your car, you can forget you have it.
The room we were given (28) is in the bulding which is the closest to the river; neverthless, it is not noisy at all, and you can enjoy the contrast between the blue water and the red/orange cliff of the rocks. That room was very large and confortable: a living room completely separated by the sleeping room, featured a large sofa, a small table, a couple of armchairs, a and a nice DVD reader. Free wi-fi in all rooms, which are also equipped with fridge and microwave, coffee maker machine, a second wide flat screen TV in front of the bed and some other amenities.
The front-desk guy who welcomed us has been extremely polite, trying to fit all our needs and taking care of us even along our stay, ensuring everything run positively.
Do NOT miss the swimming pool and the Spa: you can laid back in the bubbles, feeding your eyes with charming colours and relaxing view.
If you are lucky, as we have been, you can meet some young fawns and deers browse on the swimming pool garden (see my pictures!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah