My husband and I stayed at the Cliffrose from October 17 - October 21. We stayed in a king suite overlooking the grounds, upper floor, room 35. The view was spectacular! The balconies were very private and the colours of the rock face changed at different times of the day. We got to see the mule deer that frequent the property. Sometimes in the back gardens and sometimes in the parking lot. The front view at the lodge was different from the back view, and forever changing with the sun shadows. We had read many reviews on the hotels and lodges in this area and decided on the Cliffrose to stay at. I think our decision was the best one. Location could not be beat. Five minute walk to the entrance of the park.
If we ever come back this way, we would definately stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.
Reception staff was very friendly and while we didn't have the need for anything, on the Sunday, my husband couldn't get the t.v. in the living area to work and even though it was a Sunday, they called the repairperson, and he was there in a matter of 15 minutes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah